Wednesday, February 4, 2009



This is my Hubby, isn't he cute!? We have been married for 8 1/2 years but have been together for 16! Can you believe he's put up with me for that long? lol. He is hard working, generous to a fault, loving, caring, handsome and he's one strong-willed man! He is a wonderful father, loving husband and the best kind of friend...MY Best Friend, in fact. I just can't say enough good things about him! He is the life of the party, the instigator, the adrenaline junkie and the man everyone goes to for everything. He's the one you call at 2 am when your car's broken down and your stuck halfway home from Vegas. He's the one who takes time off of work to drive you 10 hours to arrange your father's funeral and attend to his affairs, just because he doesn't want you to have to face it alone. He's the one you can tell anything...anytime, day or night...he'll always be there and he'll never break your confidence...never. He's the one you call for help re-modeling your basement (although, we are calling that one in now, aren't we guys!? lol), fixing your 4-wheeler or just for advice on finding that next great deal. He's the guy that would stand up for any friend in any situation and defend his wife and children with his life. He's my Hubby, my Mr. Fix-It, my partner in all things, my Hero, my Best Friend, my Soulmate....MY LIFE! To my "Forever Valentine" Love you Hun.... Always & Forever!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

He hasn't changed at all since high school! Looks ... or personality from the sound of it!

joshandkari said...

awwww!! Frankie i love how you described him!! its perfect! I am so glad we met you guys! You guys are very special to us!!!xoxo